Good to Have Him Back

Vintage Harley Davidson Shirt, Siwy Jeans courtesy of Revolve, Deena & Ozzy Strappy Wedge Sandals
Vintage Harley Davidson Shirt, Siwy Jeans courtesy of Revolve, Deena & Ozzy Strappy Wedge Sandals
Vintage Harley Davidson Shirt, Siwy Jeans courtesy of Revolve, Deena & Ozzy Strappy Wedge Sandals
Vintage Harley Davidson Shirt, Siwy Jeans courtesy of Revolve, Deena & Ozzy Strappy Wedge Sandals
Vintage Harley Davidson Shirt, Siwy  Jeans courtesy of Revolve, Deena & Ozzy Strappy Wedge Sandals
(Vintage Harley Davidson Shirt, Siwy Jeans courtesy of Revolve, Deena & Ozzy Strappy Wedge Sandals)

Here is a quick post of what I'm wearing today before I take my lovely Charcoal on a walk with my boyfriend. So far the day has been great. My boyfriend came back from WV yesterday and I woke up this morning to a caramel frappuccino sitting on my desk, ate Korean food for lunch, then had a free sample of Ghiradeli square chocolate that people were passing out on the streets and also a free Seattle's Best coffee can.
I hope all of you guys are having a great Mother's day, and to all the mothers out there.
Thank you and Happy Mother's day! and to my mom, halmunee, and Momma T, I heart you guys sooo much <3
*Update*
My boyfriend and I just took Charcoal on a walk to North Beach to look at the new Bansky art. We recently watched the Bansky documentary film and although it wasn't really about Bansky it was still a pretty interesting documentary and I appreciate street art a lot more than I did before. (and no, I do not believe in gang signs as being street art.) You can look at some of the Bansky street art photos that my boyfriend took HERE.
You have read this article deena ozzy / Outfit / siwy jeans / Vintage with the title Good to Have Him Back. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/05/good-to-have-him-back.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...