Cut Out

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've been living in this Storets cut-out dress on and off for the past week! It's just so easy to wear and I love the sheer back and zipper detail. Just one of those go-to pieces you always feel comfortable in. Plus, it's got major side pockets to throw in the crackberry lol.

So this past week was so much fun! I finished up shooting for Joe's Jeans. Besides shooting web product, we also did a whole editorial type shoot for the Holiday 2010 collection and I cannot wait till it's out. From what I've seen, the images look great! And I got to wear their new jegging skinny jeans which are insane... I WANT.

Between shooting, I also got to go to the Warner Bros Studios event for the LA Screenings. It was the craziest event I've ever been to. I'm guessing a lot, a lot of money went into it. It was pretty much an entire circus in the Stars Hallow (Gilmore Girls) set. You could go into any little studio around the set, and there would either be food, candy, or really loud music. I had the best time with one of my good model friends, Kristen! We also met up with Kelly Cutrone. I swear she is a lot cooler than how she appears on TV. Overall, I had an awesome week and look forward to just relaxing this Memorial Day weekend. Have a great holiday weekend everyone! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You have read this article with the title Cut Out. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/05/cut-out.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...