A Dolores Kind of Day

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(H&M button up shirt, Levi's DIY cut off shirts, Jeffrey Campbell Franklin Sandals courtesy of Revolve)

Normally on Saturdays my boyfriend and I try to spend the entire day with Charcoal. This past week we took him to Dolores Park where he ran around off leash with other smaller dogs until he fell in love with the cutest boston terrior that I've ever seen.
It was funny because I happened to choose a spot where this guy was tanning in his thong eating a footlong subway(see picture above) and my little perverted mind couldn't stop making sexual gay jokes at my boyfriend. My boyfriend kept saying it wasn't fair but I think it's ok for us women to look at gay men because looking at gay men don't turn us on like men staring at girl on girl action. Don't you agree? hehe

You have read this article Jeffrey Campbell Franklin Sandals / Outfit / Personal / random with the title A Dolores Kind of Day. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/04/a-dolores-kind-of-day.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...