I love StyleSofia!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm back in the States, after a very long holiday overseas! I'm a bit jet lagged but still in high spirits, especially when greeted with a few packages in the mail. One which contained pieces from the amazing brand, StyleSofia! I love this Rolling Stones tee with the pearl studded tongue paired with the Gem BodyCon skirt! Very glam rock n roll that is so wearable. I was testing out my Canon digital SLR camera inside the house and took a few fun snapshots. Thanks again to StyleSofia for the pieces and the feature! Do visit their online store, I'm sure you'll find something you will love!

So back to the real world: I'm hooommee. I love coming back to my own house, but am still missing all the fun in Asia: the unlimited Tea Tarik, white sandy beaches, and great exotic food. I'm already thinking of my next holiday.... traveling is so addicting. I cannot stay in one place too long.
But for the moment, looking through all the latest runway images! Sooo many great collections! more posts to come :)
You have read this article with the title I love StyleSofia!. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-love-stylesofia.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...