Aimee Shoots Pigeons

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(T by Alexander Wang, Pour La Victoire Ankle Boots)

Since a lot of you guys have asked me what nail polish I use I decided to take a picture of it to make all of our lives a little easier. hehehe
I finally made a switch to a Mac that my lovely boyfriend got me for Valentines Day and it's a bit challenging since the short cuts on the keyboards are different and I've been a PC user my entire life. Oh boy, this is going to take awhile to get used to.. haha
Oh and awhile back I did a little mini interview with the girls at Style Stalk which you can see Here.
You have read this article Outfit / Personal / random with the title Aimee Shoots Pigeons. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/02/aimee-shoots-pigeons.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...