Kuala Lumpur

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I arrived in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on Friday afternoon! I was so exhausted from the 22 hour flight, but I stayed up and went out with my relatives to an awesome Indian restaurant. I loved the banana leaf plates! The curry was so spicy and flavorful, I nearly melted. And wow, it is sooo warm and humid here. I love it! All I feel like wearing are super short shorts and cotton tees. Easy dressing, but having so much fun. I am not really near my laptop all day, but I am sitting here at a Starbucks in Subang Jaya posting this! I needed to cool off, so I grabbed a yummy Ais kachang and pineapple with my sister. We have been taking so many photos and enjoying the tropical climate! Will be hitting up Penang tomorrow morning. I can't wait to hit the beach and just relax! Will definitely keep you updated with more photos of my travels!
Also, recently I did an interview with Swanky Magazine. Read it HERE! You might have to translate! :))

xoxo, Natalie
You have read this article with the title Kuala Lumpur. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/01/kuala-lumpur.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...