Dark as Night

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lace Dress and Slip: Vintage, Shoes: Bally

So this is my new dress that I love oh so much. Black lace is aaah! my fave! It gives off a dark, sultry vibe. I really lucked out on this one. The arms and waist fit perfectly, i couldn't ask for anything more. Because I usually wear fitted dresses, the flowing shape at the bottom feels new and refreshing to me. Everyone needs a little change and variation in their lives right? I get bored of just one look or one particular style. This little getup is different from anything I already have...it keeps things interesting.

Anywhoooo, my trip to Asia begins Wednesday. I'm feeling the need to get out of the USA right now and start converting my dollars into ringgits! I'm working on doing all the laundry, buying the necessities, packing everything, yada yada yada. Basically, I just want Wednesday to come along. But I'm trying to take it just one day at a time, why speed up time even more? Besides that, I do have some cool new work photos that I will share with you guys soon! :))

xoxo, Natalie
You have read this article with the title Dark as Night. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/01/dark-as-night.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...