Laid Back Layers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Plaid Top: Vintage, Cargo Jacket: Kenneth Cole, Jeans: Joe's Jeans, Booties: Zara

Yay, it's officially the weekend! Wahoooo! This is what I wore yesterday. I have been looking for a worn in green cargo jacket with the faux fur inside forever! And I just happened to find the perfect one while I was thrift shopping. And it's Kenneth Cole, practically new, and only cost $10! Keeps me so warm, I'm obsessed! Paired it with my vintage plaid top, favorite blue/black jeans, and new booties :))

I hope everyone has an awesome and relaxing weekend! Will probably hitting the streets tomorrow, more thrift shopping and what not. Can't wait! And thank you for all the lovely comments, I do read them all!

xoxo, Natalie
You have read this article with the title Laid Back Layers. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2009/12/laid-back-layers.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...