Black Lace All Over Again

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Top: Vintage, Skirt: Vintage Levi's, Shoes: Stefane Kelian, Hat: Urban Outfitters Rings: random

I've got this top on again... it's my favorite vintage piece in my closet! Took these pics a few weeks ago, but I love them so much that I felt like posting them now. I'm smiling for once in a photo haha there are my pearly whites guys! This is one of my favorite hats, I have so many, yet there is so little time to actually wear them. This winter, I will try to make use of them more.

Rag & Bone
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Alexander Wang
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


About NY Fashion Week, my favorites so far are Rag & Bone and Alexander Wang. Alex Wang's collection makes me want to put my hair in one big messy side braid. Totally reminds me of my childhood where I always had some sort of braid going on... and my bangs of course! And I love that cargo green color at Rag & Bone. Those are the two collection I would actually wear. Can't wait to see more :)

xoxo, Natalie
You have read this article with the title Black Lace All Over Again. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2009/09/black-lace-all-over-again.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...