Stay Cool

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Top: Vintage, Tee: Madewell, Shorts: Silence + Noise, Boots: Cole Haan

It has been really warm these past few days, so in order to stay cool, I have been living in shorts and a tee. I was getting bored with the routine and threw on a lightweight flannel button up. You can probably tell I always roll up my sleeves, idk why... I guess it's more comfortable that way!

I'm going to be working this week and attending the Who What Wear Daily party, so I will keep you guys updated when I get the chance! Have no idea what I will wear yet! :)

xoxo,
Natalie
You have read this article with the title Stay Cool. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2009/08/stay-cool.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...