Peace on Earth Will Come to Stay

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Zara cardigan, Vitnage Dress, H&M Belt, Secondhand Boots)
YAY. I survived the first day of internship at my professor's architecture company.
I've been up all night after drinking two gigantic cups of coffee and couldn't sleep till 7am this morning. The whole time I was in bed wide awake, I kept thinking, 'I should read that book I bought from Amazon.' well, that didn't happen but I did fall asleep shortly after the trash guys came and did their loud trash pick up. lol
btw, for those who asked about my watch from my previous post, it's from Versailles. I bought it at a local jewelry store.
Aimeeways, hope all of you guys have a wonderful happy sunny week.

Love, Aimee
You have read this article Outfit with the title Peace on Earth Will Come to Stay. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2009/08/peace-on-earth-will-come-to-stay.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...