I'm Faking It

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(People's Liberation Jacket, DIY Fake Chanel Shirt, H&M Skirt, Sergio Rossi Heels)

I'm moving! back to LA! NOT!
but I am moving to a different apartment!!! I'm so excited and cannot wait! No more loud garbage truck noises, drunk people yelling at each other during the weekends (I live a block away from alot of clubs and bars. trust me, that's not why I got this apartment) and I finally have a tiny dining room. No more eating on my coffee table. lol
woot woot!
You have read this article Outfit with the title I'm Faking It. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2009/08/i-faking-it.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...