Maybe it's not My Weekend, but it's My Year

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Denim Jacket from Korea, H&M Stripe Cardigan, Vintage Dress, Dirty Laundry Boots)

For those curious readers who were wondering why must I stay in SF despite the fact that I don't like the city? Too Cold.... haha
I was born and raised in LA. A city where 80-90 degrees weather is absolutely normal and anything below 70 is considered chilly. SF on the other hand is always below 65 and when it's somewhere around 65 it's considered warm... plus living in SF really makes me miss grass and trees. basically anything that is green minus weed. lol
You have read this article Outfit with the title Maybe it's not My Weekend, but it's My Year. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2009/07/maybe-it-not-my-weekend-but-it-my-year.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...