Way Back Then

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Exactly One Year Ago at Newport Beach
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
2 Years ago wearing the exact same dress
This dress shrunk and was only wearable with a bikini.... now it's a top lol

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
3 Years Ago

I am in pain from all the hospital visits(since it's way cheaper here despite the lack of medical insurance) and dentist visits. I seriously floss daily and brush my teeth really well but I guess that's not enough. I'm not in the mood to take outfit pictures so I thought I should share the past Aimee that you guys have never seen and this amazing bridge picture which is the view from my grandma's house
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
You have read this article random with the title Way Back Then. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2009/06/way-back-then.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...