Where is Aimee?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Thrifted Blazer, Top from Melrose, Levis Jeans, Steve Madden Heels)
This picture is actually from last week. I've been extremely sick and super duper stressed from the lack of sleep + mid term and also flying to LA that I was unable and unwilling to touch my lap top and do anything. I'm sorry for the late update and thank you for all of your emails wondering about my whereabouts.
The flight to LA was fine. I got here on Friday for my sister's birthday but because I was sick I wasn't even able to go. I got her a GPS for her birthday tho. it's pretty sick. =)
You have read this article Outfit with the title Where is Aimee?. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2009/03/where-is-aimee.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...