Remix the Cardigan

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Currently Listening to: The Fray's New Album

Weardrobe sent me this twelve by twelve cardigan and asked to remix it and have fun with it.
So last night, after my 10pm class ended, I decided to style it in 3 different ways.
Of course, there are better ways to style this and I wish I had enough time to think about what to do with the cardigan, but once I got home I was just too tired so this is all I got.

Which look is your favorite?

1. Wife Beater, Express Denim, Zigi Heels
2. Wife Beater, Forever 21 Belt, Go Jane Heels
3. Wife Beater, A&F Denim Shorts, Dirty Laundry Boots
You have read this article Outfit with the title Remix the Cardigan. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2009/02/remix-cardigan.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...