My Blue Valentine

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Headband by me, Vintage Jacket, Dress from mom, H&M tights, Steve Madden Boots)

I had the best Valentines Day I have ever had in my whole life.
Thanks to the love of my life, I get to fly to LA for spring break.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

On the other note, I've been contacted by the very sweet Hanna from The Super Melon, a website that talks about anything that is fashion related and features amazing bloggers. It was an honor to be interviewed and featured on their website. You can read the whole interview here.
You have read this article Interview / Outfit with the title My Blue Valentine. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-blue-valentine.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...