Photobucket SUCKS!

Photobucket sucks!
It won't let me post pictures because I exceeded the bandwidth so now I have to pay in order to post pictures on my site.
Oh well, I'm going to use imageshack from now on.
I'll repost my old pictures tomorrow.
Hope you guys had a lovely Thanksgiving and got lots of good deals for Black Friday.
It's almost 11pm now and I am soooo ready for a nice bath and to go to bed.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Arden B. leather jacket, Arden B. dress from last year, American Apparel lame leggings, Ross booties)
I had a black top earlier and changed into a dress during the day. I just felt like dressing up =)
You have read this article Outfit with the title Photobucket SUCKS!. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2008/11/photobucket-sucks.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...