I was feeling very lazy today and didn't feel like curling my hair so I just put on a hat since my hair was a mess from not drying it last night. I was so lazy that I didn't put even anything on my face. no blush, no sunscreen, no nothing....
However, despite my laziness I did manage to go to the fabric store and got some fabrics, some to upholster my kitchen bar stools and some to make a dress that I want to wear for my birthday(December 10th! =D)

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Arden B. bomber jacket, Forever 21 white top/dress, American Apparel leggings, and my really comfortable Steve Madden boots!)

Since my outfit is so uninteresting today, I shall post some inspiring outfits by Vanessa Coyle.
I love her natural looks. Her un straightened hair, little or not make up, her loose tops, etc.










and the Harper's Bazaar UK December 2008 issue she has styled.















(image source:TFS)

I am just speechless. She is so amazing.

You have read this article Inspiration / Outfit with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-was-feeling-very-lazy-today-and-didnt.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...